Commencing on 17th November 2021
1. Create a common understanding of what Revenue Management is, why it’s important and how Companies have used Revenue Management to drive improved profitability beyond price rises.
2. Understand the key P+L numbers & KPI’s that Revenue Management can improve.
3. Understand Retailer KPI’s and how revenue management should deliver joint value creation.
4. Deep dive the key approaches that enable you to optimize revenue, growth & profitability.
5. Understand how to execute Revenue Management opportunities.
6. Identify ways to embed Revenue Management capability into the business.
The Australian Grocery Academy programs have been designed specifically for FMCG, with real FMCG case studies and the latest Australian and global insights and practices.
3 x 2.5 hour virtual sessions to be delivered in consecutive weeks
Understand how to optimize using Revenue Management
Understand the components of the internal & external P&L, profit pools & levers to affect P&L performance.
Understand how SRGM can influence customer P&L’s and KPI’s.
Revenue Management deep dive: Portfolio pricing, PPA, Mix, Promo & Trade Spend Optimization.
Practice finding Revenue Management opportunities
How to review numbers to find revenue management opportunities.
Receive feedback on opportunities identified and how articulated.
Review case study examples.
Understand Revenue Management keys to success
Understand the importance of holistic plan integration.
The elements of the Revenue Management journey.
Retail engagement principles – value realization.