Introduction to Negotiation
Commencing on 20th April 2022
1. Understand how to choose the best approach for your Negotiation, given the context / situation.
2. Understand how to choose the best approach for your Negotiation, given the context / situation.
3. Understand the fundamentals of Negotiation:
Assessing and setting objectives
Evaluating, utilizing and mitigating leverage
Establishing & utilizing variables / tradeables
Assessing & mitigating risk
Understanding & responding to tactics
Anticipating & responding to Objections.
Developing a strong communication strategy / message.
5. Preparing for your Negotiation.
6. Review and refine the execution approach to ensure successful implementation.
The Australian Grocery Academy programs have been designed specifically for FMCG, with real FMCG case studies and the latest Australian and global insights and practices.
3 x 2.5 hour virtual sessions to be delivered in consecutive weeks
Understand the Negotiation Framework to select the best approach to negotiation
Understand the Negotiation framework & how to select the right Negotiation Strategy.
Learn how retailers approach Negotiation & common tactics.
Learn how to assess the balance of power & utilize your leverage.
Learn how to develop a detailed Negotiation plan
Share learnings on Negotiation approaches
Learn how to establish your.
Negotiation Objectives & Positions.
Learn how to identify and map variables & plan your negotiation moves.
Learn how to Get Ready & to Implement
Practice developing a Single Communications objective.
Learn how to anticipate & overcome objections.
Learn how to manage risks & implement your negotiation.