Commencing on 2nd February 2022
1. Understand the need for an omnichannel approach to succeed in today’s consumer/retail landscape.
2. Reflecting on the role of E-Commerce for FMCG businesses.
3. View E-Commerce through the eyes of the shopper, identifying key points of the path to purchase to intercept & engage to maximise conversion.
4. Understand how to win at the digital shelf through merchandising & activations.
5. Learn how to integrate E-Commerce into the Commercial Strategy & key Customer JBP’s.
The Australian Grocery Academy programs have been designed specifically for FMCG, with real FMCG case studies and the latest Australian and global insights and practices.
3 x 2.5 hour virtual sessions to be delivered in consecutive weeks
Understand the E-Commerce landscape & choices for FMCG
Intro to the E-Commerce landscape & recent developments in online retail.
Understanding E-Commerce operating models & retailer ecosystems.
Developing a common language within E-commerce.
Learn how to win with shoppers in E-Commerce
Omnichannel shopper path to purchase & fall out points.
How to win at the digital shelf through merchandising & activations.
How to integrate E-Commerce into brand strategy.
Learn how to integrate E-Commerce into Commercial & Customer Strategy
How FMCG businesses can structure their resources for E-Commerce.
How to integrate E-Commerce into Commercial Strategies & Customer JBPs.